Monday, March 29, 2010

In Track

This week aku pergi kelas dengan sangat blur dan penuh teka-teki.
I have lost my track, 
I am no more in the right pace, 
trying hardly to catch up. 
I don’t have the idea what the lecturers are lecturing. 
I don’t know what’s on earth my friends are discussing about. 
I don’t have the guidance where to refer to. 
I don’t have the knowledge on what is important and what is not. 
Aku memang blur tahap panda!
I never knew that being in class would be so exhausting, 
padahal you bukan buat apa pun, 
just sit still and look at the lecturer as if you dengar sepatah-sepatah apa dia cakap. 
my mind cuba seboleh-bolehnya untuk rakam whatever words yang sempat singgah kat telinga, 
though I didn’t get them as a whole. 
memang tension being in this state of myself, 
the state where I feel so left behind!
and it is now mid term season! 
starting this week we are preparing ourselves for tests in the next couple of weeks. 
sekarang Aku tengah menggelabah ni, 
Aku takut gila, 
because I am now lost!