There's something about girls nowadays that I don't quite understand.
Well yeah I'm a girl,
I know.
Well yeah I'm a girl,
I know.
But this kind of girls I'm talking about are confusing me.
Recently,
I browsed through a few blogs and I found out that most of them wrote posts about their ex.
I browsed through a few blogs and I found out that most of them wrote posts about their ex.
Okay la kan.
I mean it's normal.
But the thing is,
they curse too much and to me it is so immature.
they curse too much and to me it is so immature.
I get it,
you can write whatever you want on your blog but hey, professional la sikit.
you can write whatever you want on your blog but hey, professional la sikit.
We are girls.
We're supposed to be polite and use appropriate words.
We're supposed to be polite and use appropriate words.
I don't mind if you use only one or two dirty word,
enough to tell the whole world that you're pissed off.
But kalau dah satu perenggan penuh dgn mencarut je,
as a girl,
aku nak baca pun aku malu.
as a girl,
aku nak baca pun aku malu.
We never know who might visit our blogs right.
What if your parents once find your blog and read it.
It's not nice la kan?
Unless they are super cool which I think is quite impossible.
Let me tell you something.
Facebook is not a space for you to fight or curse to your boyfriend or girlfriend.
EVERYBODY can see it okay.
Tak malu ke?
Handphone kan ada.
Don't you know how to use it?
Nak mencarut sampai habis credit,
silakan.
silakan.
But not on Facebook, Tweeter, or Blog please.
Haish.
So girls.
Please please please behave and mind your words when you're in public.