Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Biotechnologist



Here I am.
What am I doing rite now in middle of the night? 
Working and working and working of cos like I always do. 
My life? 
All about working a.k.a studying like hell. 
Whilst everybody around me semua tengah sedap-sedap tidur tak sedar diri,
but I’m still awake doing all this assigments yang tak pernah habis. 
Penat? 
Of course!
But what to do. 
This is what we called a real life, 
not a fairy tale. 
My eyes macam nak tercabut dah pown but I must stay awake selagi kerja nie tak siap, 
rasa macam tak aman lah hidup ni even nak tidur pun still thinking about kerja, 
lusa kena submit.
Allah,
Sabar aje la.
At the very first day after holidays dapat assignment yang kena submit at the end of the week pulak tu.
Wah wah, member aku yang lain siap still da kat kampung lagi. 
gambate naa! 
Ini la nasib seorang BIOTECHNOLOGIST. 
Siapa kata Biotechnology senang? 
Mari lawan dengan aku kalau berani cakap yang biotech tu senang.
sila sila.
Nothing in this world yang senang pun in fact. 
kalau nak senang baik tak payah hidup jadi manusia, 
jadi lah kucing yang comel-comel orang boleh bela, 
hidup memang senang, 
makan tidur tidur makan lepas tu bertambah gemuk lagi orang sayang. 
But I do believe that things happen for certain reason that we’ve to figure it out. 
We can’t change our fate if we just stood up still doing nothing.
Whatever it takes, 
life goes on la guys.
No matter how suck it is, 
we should be thankful because Allah still keep us alive in his precious world. 
Stay alive with our beloved family and friends around. 
If y0u couldn't have a Cinderella ending sekali pun, 
at least we don't have to live a hell life like Cinderella, with her stepmom and stepsis. 
 Just hoping that everything will be better in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment