Thursday, December 9, 2010

Particular Friendship


When it comes to friendship, i was the one who always messed up. 
I find it very hard for me to make friends, since primary school. 
since, s0metime i bec0me very picky pers0n.
I was so not friendly and if people meet me for their first time, they define me as "sombong". 
I'm so sorry but it is really my natural face expression and im just not the type of person who talks a lot. 
I'm not good at starting a conversation with strangers and i don't usually hye people if i have nothing to converse about. 
I don't know what else i can do to change it. 
I'm a very shy person but with people i know, i never am. 
I wish i could be super friendly like some people i know who can easily make friends anywhere they go. 
But still, i don't want to be fake and try so hard to pretend to be nice. 
It will just come naturally if i like a particular person.
I just couldnt do anything to resist my feeling. 
I was not strong. 
I couldnt think rasionally. 
I realize now that my decision has made a lot of changes to our friendship and we're not that close anymore. 
Yes, i miss the old times. 
I miss hanging out and breaking the rules with you. 
But we just can't turn back time. 
We are moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment