The five of us met up and had dinner together.
we were talking about the class we used to attend together,
games we used to play around the small hill over the colleges,
homeworks and revisions we used to do yada yada yada in the revision rooms at the library.
its really been a long time.
missing them.
counting on,
in a few months I'm gonna be a year less than a quarter century.
do the math will ya?
well,
it really got to me on what have I achieved through out my life.
few friends are married,
and with babies as we recalled and named them one by one.
it got to me again, how old will my kids be when I'm 50?
marriage? I just see a candle lighting the path yet.
slowly we say.
yea,
slowly =)
waiting for my knight in that shining armour to rekindle the path with his glorifying torch.
oh no~
I want a spotlight!
the one that shines so much that everyone has to wear their sunglasses.
life has flips its pages in a good way for me.
hope every curves goes smooth from now onwards.
may I'm not forgeting the Almighty One in every second,
so Allah should always be with me in every step.
ameen.
No comments:
Post a Comment