Friday, November 11, 2011

Little Mishap

Its simply means agreeing on something to be done or to not do it. 
But shouldn't it be discussed thoroughly first?
Especially in the case if its involving two persons? 
Am I right?
Personally, 
once a decision is made.
It's just not good to alter it back. 
Something like once you glued the paper on that page, 
then it was wrong and you change it to the other page. 
That visible mark will still be there. 
Takes time to erase it perfectly. 
In some cases, 
the mark won't fade at all.
Same goes to decision right? 
Once its taken, 
what right that the others have to alter on it? 
Its done. 
Its been made. 
No matter how hard you want to believe that they did it by mistake, 
but the insecurity feelings inside you grows bigger and deeper even by a silly little mishap. 
I am under no circumstances to know how to retrieve/change back something been made.
But then, there's always kun faya kun as they said. 
I just hope for whatever it is, 
Its a decision that I or anybody won't regret.