Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Courteous Granny

Salamualaikh & Hello peoples,
How's everybody doing this weekday?
I'm good good. Alhamdulillah.
Selawat ke atas Muhammad SAW. Laukana bainana ya aiwahh.

Still, this feeling.
This sadness. I need time to accept this. 
No mourn. 
Tok always remind me to not to meratap because I'll make her lebih sedih. 
Really, I am just longing her much much. 
She is a very humble granny I ever had. Very well. 
Sense of loss is very painful. 
But that's the reality and,
I have to learn to accept it.

From Abu Huraira that the Messenger Muhammad PBUH said,

"Quran says: There is no reward for the believer on my sight, at a time when I took a lover of the world, then he expects the pleasure of Allah, but the person will get heaven," (HR Bukhari)

We all belong to Allah. 
Sure.
Just slow or fast only to be secret.
May we all be placed among those who believe. Ameenn.

The true happiness is getting pleased by Allah, and able to enter paradise and live in Jannah.
All this happiness come if we got our love to Allah real true love and this love proved.

Tok is practically-be-a-perfect muslim in front of my eyes because in every things she do, she never failed to immolate for Allah blessing. 
She really impressed me when in daily, she woke up at 4 a.m. preparing for tahajud and Subuh prayer. 
And she never failed even a day for probably 5 times prayer. 

Since we lost our kind granny, I asked my husband Mushariff many times,

"Macam mana Tok sorang2 kat sana ya?",

"Tok tahu tak kita semua rindu dia?",

"Setiap kali sedekah fatihah, Tok'll never touched by any torture dalam kubur tu kan?"

And on the early morning since I arrived rumah Tok, the first question I asked after baca yasin,

"Tok nampak tak kita datang duduk keliling dia?" 

Because Mushariff have told me that for a recent of death, their soul is always close to his/her body.
The most sadness fact is, the body will be go into pieces after 7 days buried off.
And the other fact is, I have do nothing toward Tok throughout her life. Nothing. 
Then guess what feeling over this circumstances?

So those who have read this entry, 
I pleased you freely alms this beloved lady, my families courteous lady,
even just a short pray, hope this favor will ensure her well-being there and Allah bestow 
merciful upon you.


Happy finger!: Le husband, Tok and me 

Dear Tok, thank you for being present in my life the decent lines, 

as a lovely and kind mom toward daughter and son,
being beside Tok Wan as a lovely and loyal wife,
and a faithful slave toward Allah as a true muslim insyaAllah. 
Sure Tok will enter Jannah, the most rejoice paradise no one ever seen. 

I can't deny the willing of Allah and everything already arranged by Him. 
Now its our time to collect many many good deeds before taken to the Judgement day.
Dari Allah kita datang, kepada Allah kita kembali.



Allah Ta’ala does not create exactly the look of me same like mom and dad alone on scientific grounds. I believe my face painted like that because every time I look at the mirror, I see mom and Dad. So no matter where I go, and what I be, I took mom and Dad together.

And when we get older, we looks alike our mother and father, maybe at that time they gone, and Allah knows we miss them; we need to look at their faces.



Allah is Merciful again, 

Wise. 

Brink of the new year January 2, 2013 somberly,
We lost a beloved mother,
Dreamlike swept away,
As if unwilling to believe,
We then rushed home,
Tears along the way,
Embroidered prayer and Al-Fatiha
Hearts chin up cheer the soul
When gazing stiff mother body 
Increasingly melancholy sad and distant heart
But the mother's face is reflected in the clean and quiet
Nur to smile in the face of the faithful
And we, the children left behind
As a legacy of the descendants will come
Can we emulate the mother's life?
Message to be followed?
Go along with her memories
A mother be courageous and righteous
Doing charity to the ends of the age
Hard work does not stand silent while helpless
Spend no wasteful governance
As the mother was aware of
That left little time
Ordainment have mother completed
For legacy with conflict away
Peace and calm upon mother and father
In the long breaks in Redha Divine
In the paradise, heavenly
And we shall continue prayer. - by ma, Tok daughter





No comments:

Post a Comment