Saturday, February 9, 2013

Verbalize Bountiful

Recently, 
I have been looking for a book, or novellas kind off lahh which I can baca-baca then drive-thru kejap then cont.. ehh? Tipu betul reading while driving! 

I love having the materials that bring me in a long journey to go then I pun berangan sekali in the story, as a main character exactly! This happened since my childhood ago where babah bring me to the library when he still in his studies. 

Because you know what I do not know, and I know what you didn't.

So I continue to read. Apart form being more informed about the world, I also spend my time profitably.

Profitably in conjunction with ;)

Love this sign from Publika Solaris Dutamas
    
Motiff baca buku pink2 like a baby



Kinokuniya just free-wheeling!

Dumping jumping me 


February strawberry stack


2 comments:

  1. Akak dah baca ke buku 'Don't you forget about me' tu? Best tak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg tak sempat grabbed that one, but sure no excuses for Princess Diaries - In a Pink that day.

    ReplyDelete