Friday, December 23, 2011

A Birthday

Today,

I want to be simple.
I want a short hair cut even mama warn on me,
so I won't waste half of my life,
I'm tired of this,
in front of the mirror twisting and tweaking my hair.
I want to take a long shower,
and sing while doing that.
I want to wear a plain long t-shirt,
and a pair of cheap jeans.
I won't care about how people look at me.
I want to laugh at jokes.
make fun of people.
be fun to people.
I want to read novels,
by the window.
I want to lay on the grass,
under the shade of trees like Faradina do with her beloved husband and cute Aqeef while in London.
close my eyes. 
feel the breeze.
or watch the ever changing clouds.
I want to be simple.
I want to love myself.
don't care if others don't.
this simple me,
do not miss to, 
dedicate a very special thanks, 
for dearest besties who had calling me, 
texting me in the midnight just to wish the common word but worth enough.
sorry for the hoarseness voice. heh.
thanks to all Twitter followers, Yahoo! Messenger friends, Skype people, Windows Live Messenger people, Netlog friends, Facebook friends and this Blog followers or who had ever read this post for the wishes.
and last,
THANK TO YOU.
thanks for suddenly surprising me with your 'Birthday Glee' this early morning.
thanks for the speed speech, 
the wish, 
and the phrase.
we here just waiting in peace for your family arrival coming soon.
thanks.