Thursday, January 5, 2012

Whining Written

For those who knows me well, 

they know that what I'm actually talking about here.
I don't mind if people don't read because the more I exposed people to my writing, 
the more assumption they will make in which they're gonna jump into a conclusion that isn't even true. 
I remember being told by few people that they love my writing here and stalking me is one of their hobbies. 
hoomaii?
I don't know if what they say is true or just a word to make me go gronje gronje because they compliment me. 
my post almost childish play-play and too much whining.
nonetheless, 
I prefer the old me writing rather than my current self because I used to write way better than now.
yess.
at least that's what I think.
I will try to improve how I write.
this time make it way better than now and how it used to.