Friday, January 6, 2012

I Don't

Im out of words to write for the thesis. 
I dont like writing the factual points into words. 
I prefer it in bulleted point form. 
but anywhat.
gotta do it the university way.
so yeah.
Im stucked. 
got many more chapters to do and gotta find back where I got the info's from.
for the reference page. 
and have to cite properly. 
lots lotssss to do.
I got few weeks left before submission! 
urgh. 
mess me.
and,
this is my break time. 
I just thinking about facebook for this litle while.
sooo here I got flying in my head,
the annoying things that I do NOT do on facebook!
I dont put up my status viewable on the left handside box if I am single or divorced to gain sympathy or simply to portray to the wholeworld that I am available when it happened so fast that I'm actually a fiance! haha =D
I dont spell words grammatically incorrect; Eg. Doncccch in replace of Don't.
I dont laugh with weird sounds; like "Ahaxxx" or "wawawa". but this "kekekeekeke" copyright is my belonging haha =D
I dont click like to my own status because obliviously I like it thats why I wrote it! I'm very criticize this typical people.
I dont spam my friend's wall with the stupid applications like throwing virtual cakes.
I dont play Mafia War, so please stop selling your drugs to me haaaa.
I dont talk bad about somebody on my wall unless the other person started first or it actually become when you are tooo annoying around the air.
I dont use facebook as a means of spreading rumours, what the heck I'm doing that when you just can read about on the website!
I don't plus never add anonymous people for decoration purposes in the friend's list just to gather and show off that I could have that millions number of friends. what the. I only add those who I've ever met and known only.
and this is the most truly,
I dont keep my ex-es in my list!