Saturday, January 7, 2012

Messy Again

Its been a long time since I really pour out my heart no rant of anything on this blog. 

was just merely uploading a piece of picture and few words for sake of updating so that it fills up the monthly thing in my archives. 
life been treating me real good so far, 
I have one in a life time partner who listens to me from bragging about stuffs with his smile that never fades to brighten my world.
Inseparable.
Ya Allah, 
I pray to you.
to make this really work.
I'm in my final semester now. 
study is at its excellent stage so far. 
I just have to submit my cryobiology assignment. 
can't really do it that good, 
but I'm try wanna give it a shot for success. 
the rest are my thesis.
alhamdulillah! 
I'm miraculously happy with what fate have given me up to this stage.
Omg! 
time really flew so fast! 
I still remember being the girl who loves to be laughter-girl with my babah, 
still do when far from them with the funny face fiancee. haha.
too early to expect? 
well, 
we plan early. 
oh!
can't wait to finish off this thesis writing project along with Allah's will. 
ya Allah, 
please do make everything works fine. 
ameen.