After open back my long long dusty wardrobe in a bed,
It's been 16 years.
Long time ago I didn't see them.
I started to miss them already.
It's been 16 years.
Long time ago I didn't see them.
I started to miss them already.
They are my friends, sisters, brothers and they are part of me.
I can't bear it if I lose one of them.
My life will not be complete without them. *bunga sangat ayat
They are my friends and forever will be my friends.
I love them.
I remembered how we always fight with each other in those earlier days.
Our distance in birth are not so big so we grew up together and learn many things together.
Back to fighting matters, everyone always get headache to control us.
We started to be close more than ever since I entered boarding school.
At that time,everyone had no one to be fight with and I guess from that time, we started missing each other.
But now, we are apart.
We only can see each other during long holidays.
But it only if we had the same holidays.
If not, only handphone get us connected.
I miss them.
I miss them chit chat fighting with each other.
They complete me.
On this coming long holidays soon,
