![]() |
| this is more awesome rather than my thousand journals to read off! |
As a usual day before,
lets keep continuing a non stop reading!
because, I'm a fighting reader with the fiancee.
and we are keep doing this mostly on every Friday by hook or by crook crook crook.
Fighting for finishing up reading certain books that we have plus Kinokuniya's new buying below there. *aha aha aha perlahan-lahan
But I realized that at last we're keep fighting just for a dissenters!
and this is actually keep up of my knowledge moreover.
thanks ya you!
![]() |
| teruja kanan sekali writing by Dr. MAZA! |
tak kira buku apa yang di baca,
either fiction, non-fiction, fact, or auta,
there were still remained a worth readings.
btw, thanks a lot for the breadwinner yang belanja latest collection of Rasulullah PBUH bibiography.
Oh?
btw, thanks a lot for the breadwinner yang belanja latest collection of Rasulullah PBUH bibiography.
| sponsored |
I can see paid by book voucher below there, the breadwinner.
pun boleh.
belum hujung bulan kan?
aha aha aha!


No comments:
Post a Comment