Oh what a tiring day Allahuakbar!
After baked biscuits, moved the furniture, changed the curtains and carpets, and lighted up the oil lamps. Yet, it's fun.
This is my home atmosphere.
Other than that,
look like it not really complete packaging of Hari Raya without shop new desires!
I was hitting Sogo Sales last weekend, for shopping of course after iftar.
I was ended up buying modest long-sleeveless dress, a shoes and shirts for little kiddo brothers.
![]() |
| Green one for Sheikh Afeef, grey one for Sheikh Adeeb. |
My first plan was to hunt some cool printed maxi dress, but none of what in the stores really caught an eyes, except those orange long-sleeveless dress.
Of course I love orange aha aha!
![]() |
| Pick up without fitting |
Hari raya is coming and other girls are busy hunting for wedges and heels,
while I'm busy thinking of ballerina and flat shoes, which fit me well with my height.
Other than that the shoes must be applicable on all event that I've attend plus shoes thingy is just one of my daily needs.
![]() |
| Sneaking on Anna Sue shirt |
![]() |
| Motherhood shirt must buy. Motive? |
![]() |
Left without turning back. Penat loohh.![]() |
Sebuah hadis riwayat Ahmad, Rasulullah SAW bersabda bermaksud:
“Jauhilah dirimu daripada sikap berlebihan dalam beragama (beribadah) kerana sesungguhnya orang sebelum kamu binasa akibat berlebih-lebihan dalam agama.”
Btw selamat menghabiskan ibadah berpuasa hingga hari-hari dan detik-detik terakhir.
Black abaya with gold details a gift from auntie Sariya at Kaherah arrived yesterday,
I haven't decide yet which one should I wear on first day of Hari Raya.
What more important is,
ingatlah masih ada yang lebih memerlukan.
Ingat-ingat selalu!
Salamualaikh peoples ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment