Saturday, August 18, 2012

Raya Lagi Kita!

The time has passed so fast and here we are again, 
at the end of Ramadan and near the beginning of Syawal Alhamdulillah! 
The fasting month, a month of contemplation, redemption and full of holiness will soon come to an end.
Ramadan this year was quite fleeting. 
Great though, because this year I got the chance to fast with family for a whole month, unlike the last 3 years.
As I'm only human, during the month, there were days when tempers flared, words spoken that shouldn't have been spoken, and acts done that shouldn't have been done. 
So for a bit, I'm not a good muslim yet.
To all dear friends, colleagues and acquaintances, to my blogger friends and lovely readers, twitters and facebookers, 
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you Salam Mubarak, al-Ayamu Qadimah!

Gazillion thanks to all of you, especially my families. 
My life is so wonderful because all of you. 
I wish you all Salam Lebaran Maaf Zahir Batin. 
And to my bestfriends, girlfriends, boyfriends and what ever friends still called friends, 
can't wait to see you on 7th day of raya! 
InsyaAllah we'll have a great raya this year with this extra celebrations.
Like a boss I'm talking about super important day aha aha!
I wish this Syawal will bring harmony to us. 
Harmony is forgiving, understanding, appreciating, respecting and acknowledging and of course loving moment everyday.


In the spirit of the season, I offer my sincere apologies to you for any wrong that I've done during the previous months before Syawal this year.
I hope that you would see me as a mere mortal with a lot of failings and weaknesses. 
It has been a quite difficult year. 
A really difficult one.
Let the spirit of raya show us the way to forgiveness and respect, to allow harmony to return to our lives.
So,
again,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin.


Lets calm together while counting the day ehe ehe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment