I never seekin' or lookin' for a husband desperately. I just always ask to Allah for granting me a good husband in very prays. Yes, a good husband. Thats only Allah knows who is good and the best among the best for me isn't. I'm trying to be a good muslim since I good to know this world moreover, then I pray to Allah to give me a good husband. Although until now, I was not very good mankind to Allah, the most merciful. Me, most poor slave mashallah. Still, the ventures must be continues.
![]() |
Everyday I always make a friend with good people and choose to be at a place that good people like to be.
In case admit me myself, I am captious and really choosy toward people so called friend. And thank to Allah, finally He gave me really a good husband. I'm trying to keep the limit intercourse with people around. Then Allah really grant me a husband who also limiting his crowd with people. In a prayer I ask. O Allah, in the eyes of mine, if I'm able to bear the trust of a sacred marriage, so give me a good husband. If, in the eyes of mine, I can not endure it, then I submit to you whatsoever certainty and determination. I pray with fear and worry. I never dare to ask, O Allah please marry me with who are.
![]() |
| Then, be you yourself. |
And don't expect much. Getting married isn’t going to solve your inabilities to wake up for Fajr or get up for qiam. Never think so! You need to develop your ownselves without expecting marriage to somehow magically change our lives. Yet still, marriage that what I can called about is can be a great tool of self-improvement and can help you change for the best, with Allah’s will InsyaAllah hihi. Marriage is amongst the greatest blessings that Allah can bestow on a person; and the creation of a family, and taking care of that family, is amongst the greatest acts of worship. But if we are not personally working on ourselves now, how can we expect that it will be easier with the additional baggage of another individual who is also imperfect?
Because marriage is a heavy responsibility. And transferred to an omniscient Allah to browse the ark my holding hand onto this household. InsyaAllah.
![]() |
| Halal in between. Redha Allah pada redha suami ku :) |
*Dear husband, I don’t want much. seriously I don’t need much.
All I need is someone to lead me to jannah.
All I need is someone that will help me fight this dunia pancaroba and enter jannah together we were.
All I need is someone who will bring me closer to the one who created me.
This is all I want and all I need.
Thank you husband (:




No comments:
Post a Comment