Salamualaikh peoples!
Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah!
Here I made up a little time to share what I have, yang indah lagi ibadah fi sabilillah.
Actually a kind of non-muslim friend that always give professional opinion as a professional population toward different faith. Boleh juga categorized as penduduk dunia dengan pelbagai pegangan agama. Kurniaan lagi kebesaran Allah itu kan? Allahuakbar.
Even when first time become a friend, like masing-masing humble dengan stand on each religious respectively. Its not about showing off or showing strong enough.
We never curse.. cuss.. or kind of condemn in between when talking or discussing tentang agama.
I am very pleasure to have this kind of non-muslim friend who are a very strong religious beliefs.
At the same time I had realized and believed when we make a friend with other faiths, tak kira lah dia tu putih ke kelat-kelat ke even hitam menawan, they actually help a lot to improve us or in reality me myself while performing my superior religious toward dunia demi akhirat insyaAllah.
Macam showcase gitu kan. Seriously yes lah!
When I had post the quote below to encourage my muslim sisters insyaAllah dengan niat membaiki diri sendiri juga, John had says his words here....
![]() |
| Pride and Honour |
John Andrews: "I am a Christian. As a Christian, I believe it is the responsibility of men and women to dress in such a way that honors God. I don't have a beard, and I don't wear a head covering, but I dress appropriately. Because of my background, I don't believe it is important for a woman to cover her hair, but I understand why many Muslim women do, and I respect their choice, just as I respect their choice to dress modestly. I do think think that some Muslim men could do a better job of dressing modestly, as I believe their should be no distinction between men and women when it comes to showing honor to God in the way we dress."
As we can see, or tak tahu lah kalau aku seorang je boleh faham the message.
We should respect others as we order others religious to respect us.
Yes, aku cakap we order others because setiap kali agama kita dikeji malahan dikutuk seantero dunia, kita sendiri kurang atau jarang-jarang nak respect them mostly kan?
Admit je. Kalau tak, aku seorang je la kot yang jarang-jarang nak respect orang kafir kan?
Hihi, lets we together in a harmony circumstances muhasabah diri.
Di mana kita?
Sayang-sayang selalu (:


No comments:
Post a Comment