Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Was Glad I Made It

Growing up as one out of a university students, I felt that life was always a competition. I was constantly competing with my classmates, usrahs, roomates, housemates, even MPP's in our educational performances. Boleh lah kata competing each other bila study, muqayyam, usrah, qiam, shopping, launching event, and joyful together.

Untuk mencapai le Education Philosophy, ibarat pepatah babah which to create students who are balanced intellectually, physically, emotionally and spiritually, *bunyi ayat buku tamadun dunia ni wuhuuu dalam erti kata lain aktiviti sosial also play a very important and crucial part lah juga.

And alhamdulillah at the end, everybody looked happy beyond words.

Fabulous girlfriend's
Me amour ever lasting sister's
Little Sheikh Adeeb happily graduate
Le beloved quaint Siti Humairah 
Le adore husband. Can't get anywhere ain't?
Bachelor's ladylike 
Fully seated
Well...
After struggling with this hectic degree, finally it worth the scroll! 
Thank you Allah for the blessing and gave me the opportunity to graduate in this year within my estimated duration and again alhamdulillah, syukran Ya Rabb!

Thank you Allah, rasul, husband, mama, babah, mak and ayah (:
Bachelor of Biotechnology Industry (Hons), 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment